Scolring - Forum

Entraides et échanges autour de la technologie Scol - Informations and exchanges on the Scol technology

Vous pouvez changer la langue de l'interface une fois inscrit - You can change the language once registered

You are not logged in.

#1 23-Dec-2018 12:56:05

cel

Little bug with the new interface plug it

I can't  resize the interface configuration window,  it's very difficult to click the apply button , I can only see a tiny bit of the button at the bottom and most of the times when doing so the window snaps out of place, anyone having the same issue?

#2 23-Dec-2018 14:26:21

arkeon
Admin. / Scol language & OpenSpace3D developer
Website

Re: Little bug with the new interface plug it

ok thanks we will correct this asap
you must define the interface size in the plugit settings before you edit the interfaces

#3 3-Jan-2019 15:58:14

Xeonadow
Scol language & OpenSpace3D developer

Hello,

I should have fixed the problem. You can download this file and replace it in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Scol Voyager\Partition_LockedApp\tools\os3dplugins\interfaces\custominterface folder (or partition\tools\os3dplugins\interfaces\custominterface folder for the portable version) while waiting for the next release

#4 3-Jan-2019 17:20:41

3d_mind

Is it possible to attach any example to the use of custom interface plugit

#5 3-Jan-2019 17:38:10

Xeonadow

I am currently writing the documentation of this plugIT (couldn't do it before the release) and I will try to make an example afterward.
To explain briefly, you choose the size of your interface in the main window, then place elements in the configuration window. Each element need a name and can be freely dragged and resized with the mouse or the values on the right. The thing with the arrows and straight is useful to choose the behaviour if your interface is resizable or its size is in percent. Finally, you choose the type of your element amongst the list and set its particular settings. Each type of element comes with its set of options and actions / events.

#6 9-Jan-2019 10:55:45

Xeonadow

Hello, the documentation for the "Custom interface" plugIT is now online. You can check it here : http://www.openspace3d.com/documentatio … rface.html
Feel free to ask if anything isn't clear enough

Last edited by Xeonadow (9-Jan-2019 10:56:33)

Board footer