Scolring - Forum

Entraides et échanges autour de la technologie Scol - Informations and exchanges on the Scol technology

Vous pouvez changer la langue de l'interface une fois inscrit - You can change the language once registered

You are not logged in.

#1 7-Jul-2018 07:51:33

Legrafc

Problem with mixed app of Augmented Reality and VR (Examine view).

Hi Arkeon

I am writing to support me with an Augmented Reality exercise.
The exercise is very similar to the demo of "loft 3d" only that is inverted, the application starts with Augmented Reality and has a button to move to a view to see a model with the Plug IT "Examine view inst"
I based on the demo but I have problem with the position of the model and the AR marker.
The application starts from AR to View Model 3d, but when clicking the button to return to AR, the marker does not work immediately, I have to lose the screen marker and then place the marker and already recognize the marker; the other problem is that the model changes position with respect to the marker, it seems that it remains activated and in the same position the camera to examine the model. I was trying to deactivate the camera, but the same error follows.
I hope you can support me with this exercise.

I share you file

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ve26238p9 … ne.7z/file

Best regards

#2 7-Jul-2018 07:56:33

arkeon
Admin. / Scol language & OpenSpace3D developer
Website

Re: Problem with mixed app of Augmented Reality and VR (Examine view).

Hello,

check the architecture demo. this is what it does.
You need to position the model to it's original position orientation and scale when you switch the modes

#3 8-Jul-2018 08:18:33

Legrafc

Re: Problem with mixed app of Augmented Reality and VR (Examine view).

arkeon wrote:

Hello,

check the architecture demo. this is what it does.
You need to position the model to it's original position orientation and scale when you switch the modes

Hi,

I'll follow your instruction

thanks

Board footer