Scolring - Forum

Entraides et échanges autour de la technologie Scol - Informations and exchanges on the Scol technology

Vous pouvez changer la langue de l'interface une fois inscrit - You can change the language once registered

You are not logged in.

#1 11-Sep-2017 11:25:16

JensenBreck

Binary Files Problem

Hi!

I am a computer science student and I'm currently working on files, the subject on which I do not have a massive amount of conceptual understanding. I can quickly understand though, if someone could help me out on this problem.

I'm creating a program for a Restaurant that can take in Customer's information and store them in a binary file. There's a structure for the Customer information from which I have created 10 objects in an array called C.

Now all of that runs perfectly (the entering of information) but I'm getting stuck in this particular section of the code that employs the use of files.

No matter what I've tried it always says displays "File cannot be opened". I have only written this code and since I'm a little confused about files I haven't done ANYTHING else (eg. going to Debug file and doing stuff there).

Help would be much appreciated.

#2 11-Sep-2017 11:36:35

arkeon
Admin. / Scol language & OpenSpace3D developer
Website

Re: Binary Files Problem

smart spam ^^

Board footer